Established in 1992 the Lincoln Parks Foundation is a private charitable organization that enlists the help of individuals, corporate donors, and other foundations in our efforts to sustain and improve Lincoln Nebraska's excellent parks system. Private support is essential. Every dollar counts. Thank you for your kindness and generosity!
|The Lincoln Parks Foundation led a $4.75 million capital campaign to establish Beautiful Union Plaza in the Heart of Downtown Lincoln|
Attention Union Plaza Timeless Tiles Donors: Timeless Tile Map!!
Top 10 Ways to Support the Lincoln Parks Foundation
1. Apply for a 2013 Mini Grant to improve your neighborhood park or favorite stretch of trail
2. Become a Friend of Lincoln Parks through our annual membership program
3. Participate in workplace giving - we are a proud member of the Community Services Fund
4. Support Parker Pals Scholarships. Each year we help about 2,000 Lincoln children access swimming lessons, pool admissions, Rec Center programs, preschool, after school programs, and day camps
5. Become a Citizen Advocate and share your ideas with city leaders about park mowing, trails, or other issues.
6. Sign up for our monthly E-Newsletter & Follow us on Facebook to learn more about special events, parks news, and to win concert tickets to Pinewood Bowl for the 2013 shows
7. Volunteer-Parks & Rec has developed popular Adopt a Landscape and Garden Gab programs that are well suited to meet your passion
8. Give to $2 for Trees or $1 per month to Lincoln Cares
9. Leave a lasting legacy with our Planned Giving programs
10. Learn more about our current capital campaign- Revitalizing Nebraska's Centennial Mall
A Proud Member Of The Community Services Fund
Each year over 100+ people give to the Lincoln Parks Foundation through a workplace giving campaign at their office. Visit the Community Services Fund to find out more, become a supporter of our work through a payroll deduction program, or to start a workplace giving campaign at your office.
IMPORTANT TAX INFORMATION
The Lincoln Parks and Recreation Foundation is a recognized 501(c) 3 organization under the Internal Revenue Code of 1986, as amended. You are encouraged to seek professional advice for personal income tax questions to determine potential benefits for charitable donations made to the Lincoln Parks and Recreation Foundation. If you require a receipt for any donation made to our organization for tax purposes please contact the Parks Foundation at (402) 441-8258.