Established in 1992 the Lincoln Parks Foundation is a private charitable organization that enlists the help of individuals, corporate donors, and other foundations in our efforts to sustain and improve Lincoln Nebraska's excellent parks system. Private support is essential. Every dollar counts. Thank you for your kindness and generosity!
'Tis The Season To Give
The holiday season is one of family, friends and feeling grateful. The Lincoln Parks Foundation is so thankful of all of our donors and is proud to be involved with so many great programs in Lincoln.
If you would like to give the gift of a memorial or tribute brick or tree, please check out our Contribute Pages. Your gift will include a certificate, lapel pin and personalized letter. Orders received by December 15th will be processed in time for the holidays.
Here are a few of our popular and most recent campaigns.
Please support us by giving today!
Top 10 Ways to Support the Lincoln Parks Foundation
1. Apply for a Neighborhood Park Mini Grant
|Photo by Joan Phelan-2013 Facebook Photo Contest|
2.Become a Friend of Lincoln Parks through our annual membership program
3. Participate in workplace giving - We are a proud member of the Community Services Fund
4. Support Parker Pals Scholarships. Each year we help Lincoln children access swimming lessons, pool trips, Rec Center programs, preschool, after school programs, and day camps through this very popular and high demand program.
5. Become a Citizen Advocate and share your ideas with city leaders about park mowing, trails, or other issues.
6. Sign up for our monthly E-Newsletter & Follow us on Facebook to learn more about special events, parks news, giveaways and more
7. Volunteer-Parks & Rec has the popular Adopt a Landscape and Garden Gab programs well suited to meet your passion.
8. Leave a lasting legacy with our Planned Giving programs
9. Help lead our organization. The Lincoln Parks Foundation has Leadership & Volunteer Opportunities
10. Choose our popular Tribute and Memorial programs for a unique and lasting gift-Sunken Garden Bricks, Bed of Roses, One Flower Forever, and more!
A Proud Member Of The Community Services Fund
Each year over 100+ people give to the Lincoln Parks Foundation through a workplace giving campaign at their office. Visit the Community Services Fund to find out more, become a supporter of our work through a payroll deduction program, or to start a workplace giving campaign at your office.
IMPORTANT TAX INFORMATION
The Lincoln Parks and Recreation Foundation is a recognized 501(c) 3 organization under the Internal Revenue Code of 1986, as amended. You are encouraged to seek professional advice for personal income tax questions to determine potential benefits for charitable donations made to the Lincoln Parks and Recreation Foundation. If you require a receipt for any donation made to our organization for tax purposes please contact the Parks Foundation at (402) 441-8258.